- Have you an on going fault with your Baxi boiler?
- Has your Baxi boiler stopped working?
- Have you got a leak?
- Has your heating or hot water stopped working?
- Are you looking for a Baxi boiler service?
Then Call Birmingham Boiler Repairs
For an affordable Baxi repair or service
0780 777 6411 or 0121 647 3668
- A selection of the most common Baxi parts are kept as van stock. So your Baxi boiler could be repaired on the first visit.
- Prices are £60.00 for the first hour and £25.00 per half hour after
- Boiler servicing £45.00 cleaned and checked with a gas analyser,which includes a computer print-out for your records.
Before You Call
Try This Helpful Guide:
Check the pressure is 1-1.5 bar
If it is low, then re-pressurise accordingly
Have you got gas?
Check gas is on at meter and boiler and check other gas appliances work.
Is your boiler powered up ?
- Check for any lights on the boiler or fault codes
- Check fuse spur is on …and even change the fuse ,it must be a 3 amp
- Turn on clock and turn up ‘room stat’
- Even try a reset on the boiler, it maybe a one off
- And don’t forget if it is really cold outside …..check that the plastic condense pipe isn’t frozen!! (Check out videos)
Common Baxi Boiler Faults
Check and adjust if required to 1 – 1.5 bar
Make sure gas is turned on, try to reset boiler
Vent radiators, check water pressure on gauge is ample, check bypass radiator is open (the one without a thermostat on)
Try a reset for 5 seconds
- Check water pressure on gauge is ample
- Open all radiators fully
- Vent radiators for air
- Check valves on boiler underneath are open
- Try a reset on boiler